This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
•Build and maintain long-term professional relationships with doctors and head of hospitals.
•Develop yearly, quarterly and monthly sales plans that tend to improve the sale process and achieve the sales target.
• Prepare documents and offers for government and private hospital tenders.
•Meet doctors and medical staff to present the products the company offers and explain why they are beneficial to them.
Oversee and evaluate the sales team in order to motivate them and improve their skills and performance.
• Train the sales team with technical and selling skills.
• Set and manage budgets and targets.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering or any other related field with experience in Healthcare environment (Medical capital equipments).
• Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience in Healthcare capital equipments.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Good experience in strategic selling and negotiation.
• Good computer skills.
• Knowledge of PACS (Medical Achieving Systems) is a plus.
• Technical IT knowledge is a plus.
• Flexible and able to frequently travel.
• Having a Driving License.
Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external mother companies.
Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages.