This job is no longer available
* As a Staff Engineer you will utilize your engineering skills to aid in the technical support of anchoring systems and concrete repair, protection and strengthening products for our customers.
* You will be responsible for building relationships with our customers by providing exceptional professional engineering services.
* You must also be willing to travel as needed, but the majority of your time will be spent in an office environment.
• B.S. degree in Civil/Structural Engineering with emphasis in course work for concrete and steel materials. Fiber Reinforced Polymer systems knowledge is a plus.
• 2-3 years minimum structural design experience including reinforced concrete structures experience
• Practical working knowledge of common concrete and steel construction methods
• Windows-based computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and familiarity with AutoCAD
• Self starter with good organizational skills
• Desire to serve customers with quality products, excellent service, and pertinent knowledge
• Ability to work well with people
• Good communication skills
• Presentation skills are a plus