This job is no longer available
Sample of the responsibilities of the required job:
• Monitoring the implementation of projects as well as ensuring budgets and timelines is strictly adhered to.
• Interacting with every member of a project to get subtle feedbacks on the progress of their teams and ensuring information is well disseminated to relevant quarters.
• Monitoring activities across the various teams or departments working on a project.
• Reporting regularly to the Project Manager and ensuring projects are executed as agreed or determined by the project manager.
• Handling disputes and conflicts between individual members or teams working on a project.
• Gathering and ensuring team members utilize the best available resources in implementing a project.
• Make use of project management software and applications to ensure smooth scheduling and monitoring of project activities.
• Consulting regularly with Project Manager together with the relevant stakeholders to ensure project is executed as expected.
• Preparing and keeping records of the day-to-day activities of a project and making concise but comprehensive presentations to explain to stakeholders.
• Good communication abilities as well as good writing and presentation skills plus people skills to handle internal disputes and communication with stakeholders.
• Excellent negotiation and decision making skills as well as proven leadership and listening abilities.
• Quick problem solving skills, attention to details and systematic implementation style in working.
• Good organizational skills and interdisciplinary thinking.
• Familiarity with planning tools
• Candidate must hold a Saudi nationality
• Bachelor’s degree related to IT is a must
• Experience of 1-3 years. Experience in the field of IT security is preferred
• Knowledge of accounting and budgeting will be an added advantage.