This job is no longer available
We are searching for a qualified Sr .Architectural Engineer who is ready to take on Design position within a major Real Estate and development environment:
* The Sr. Architectural Engineer is responsible for carrying out a variety of basic field duties at the job Design related to the general construction.
• Responsible to develop and maintain professional Design work as per owner requirements
• Responsible to determine the functional and spatial requirements of the projects in prospect owner and Concept Designers
• Monitors the progress and quality of work by the team to ensure proper execution with the required level of accuracy.
• Monitor work output of the teams in terms of Quality standards and timely delivery and takes adequate measures to rectify any sub-standard outputs
• Represent the company and attend official meetings with various statutory authorities as when required
• Attends to any direct instructions from PDM (Projects Department Manager )regarding the development and progress of the production design drawings.
• Assists Management and PDM in responding to RFP (Request for Proposal) of owner if need arises.
• Guide others and apply Computer assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans Such as 2D, 3D AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D max, Arch cad, sketch up ..etc. .• Examine material samples and other submittable with respect to standard specification before presenting to owner .
• Responsible to plan, coordinate and manage cost effective preparation and production of Architectural drawings throughout the various stages of Project Design life cycle and across the Studios.
• Prepare detailed list of deliverables for the project including no. of drawings and associated time and cost at Proposal stage and upon awards of the Projects by owner.
• Works with PDM or instructions for any amendments to drawing documents and other related issues
• Degree in Bsc. Architecture Engineering.
• At least 7 years of Design, development and real estate filed.
• Have a good exposure in concept design
• GCC experience is preferable.
High Level of Creativity, Knowledge in CAD Standards and software, Problem Solving Skills, Results Orientation, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Communication Skills and Team Playing Abilities.
Degree in Bsc. Architecture Engineering