This job is no longer available
- Ensure strict adherence to Safety Policy and Procedures on site.
- Manage and Supervise multinational personnel / Workforce
- Liaise with client representatives on site and address any problems arising.
- Plan and prepare jobs based on instructions, make informed decision and compile documentation for presentation for client approval.
- Maintain Records associated with the project.
- Ability to manage on job site and identity special resources requirements.
- Plan and arrange for resources (Manpower / equipment), Manage and execute the project in a cost effective manner.
- Adhere to Project Specific Quality System requirements, work in accordance with Quality plans, Inspection and Test Plans and Method Statements.
- Maintain documentary proof of project execution.
- Prepare, collate, collect and issue relevant documentation required for invoice preparation
- Keep abreast of technical, safety and quality developments required to ensure project completion.
- Implement, support and adhere to the company safety and client safety policy’s and procedures.
- Monitor staff performance and provide input for performance review, identify and communicate training needs of subordinates to management.
- Contribute and prepare daily / weekly / monthly reports.
- Compliance to HSE Safety Policy and Procedures
- Extensive knowledge of Industrial Activities relating to Petrochemical and refinery environment.
- Possess very good analytical skill.
- Advance to ISO 9001 standards and work practices.
- Self motivated decision maker.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Have specific knowledge of plant shutdown and maintenance.
- Computer literate (preferred Primavera P3 and CAD designer)
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English in relation to clients, management staff and subordinates.