This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
- Review project proposal/plan to determine time frames, funding limitations procedures and quality parameters for accomplishing project, manpower requirement, and allocation of available resources for the various phase of project.
- Plan, allocate resources, manpower and equipment for projects. Order materials, expedite project progress, liaise with client and head office on daily / weekly basis.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Directs change management and contract variation control, identifies and confirms variations, and submits detailed change valuations.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Liaison with client and project personnel to provide guidance and problem solving.
- Prepare Inspection and test plans (ITP) and execute within given time schedule.
- Execute works as per company ISO 9001:2000 Quality system International Standard, ASME code-sand applicable standards.
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Sound business experience within a service industry
• Ability to prioritize, organize and plan Shutdown and Turnaround maintenance activities independently
• Team Player/able to manage multinational work force
Mechanical Engineering or equivalent