This job is no longer available
• Experience in the field of estimation in construction and/or maintenance of refinery, oil & gas and petrochemical or process industry, shutdown works for repair and maintenance of heat exchangers, columns (internals), reactors (catalyst experience is a bonus), vessels (internals), heaters / furnaces / boilers, and repairs & replacement of piping, structures, equipment, etc.
• Able to calculate man-hours and equipment requirements for the above jobs / tenders, materials take off from tenders.
• Able to liaise with Client / Subcontractors / internal departments.
• Able to prepare method statements and preliminary schedule.
• Work experience with ISO 9001-2000 systems (preferred).
• Ability to maintain and motivate effective working relationships within and outside the department.
• Able to organize and manage the work independently, professionally & effectively.
• Self motivated and dynamic person with strong analytical skills.
• Excellent in Communication, English Language.
• Good knowledge of computer software such as MS-Office.
**Minimum five years experience in the field of Estimation in construction and /or maintenance refinery, oil & gas and petrochemical or process industry,