This job is no longer available
* Prepare, review, and revise graphic materials for the Internet, brochures, articles, newsletter, etc., by interpreting information from subject matter experts and other sources in the petrochemical field to create powerful images and tools to communicate with target audiences both internal and external
* Provide specialist graphic knowledge for the preparation of plans and programs designed to present and interpret the roles and policies to employees, the press, and the general public on an international basis
Analyze image problems and situations and make recommendations to management
* Develop presentations for management such as operating and business plan presentations and internal and external presentations
* Work with the Chemicals marketing and branding, and the Communication Leader to ensure consistency of message across all platforms
* Maintain a library of chemical images and graphics
* Design and implement conference and internal exhibits as communication tools for Chemicals
* Create graphic communication tools (brochures, applications, presentations, etc.), which are consistent and reinforce the Chemical messaging slate
* Support Chemical communication events as needed
*The Chemicals Graphics Specialist will join the Chemicals business team, and as an experienced candidate, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English Literature or English Language and 7 to 10 years of experience in media graphic preparation roles, ideally in the corporate communications setting.
*Experience in the petrochemicals industry is an advantage.
*Excellent graphic skills and Adobe experience required.
*UK or USA candidates ONLY