This job is no longer available
Main Purpose of Job
"Ensure the Goal Alignment factory implementation will be rollour successfully, according to the plan by:
• Drive the implementation on site, delivering training and practicing sessions.
• Coaching functions on the implementation (supervisors and operators)
• Continuously track implementation and assess readiness.
• Sharing experience and contribute to the improvement of the framework.
1. Responsible for the communication, training and coaching activities and to drive the implementation of the Goal Alignment module in the factory.
2. Coach the organisation on defining Standard Routines in the workplace.
3. Coach Basic DMAIC to White Belt project leaders and Go See Think Do (if no FI pillar in place) to members of the different Reviews.
4. Conduct training sessions for factory Goal Alignment practices.
5. Ensure continuous knowledge transfer throughout the factory and support cross fertilizations across functional teams and categories.
6. Track Factory implementation and assess the readiness to commence the next step of the company
7. Ensure Goal Alignment sychronization with different on-going & company’s factory initiatives.
Dimensions/ Key Performance Indicators
• Quality of the deployment.
• Execution of the roll our plan.
• Factory compliance with Gate criteria (i.e. passing the GATE)"
• Training and coaching skills, experience and awareness within the function.
• Min Education Qualification Required:
Degree ( 2 year or higher )"