This job is no longer available
• Serve as the primary writer for the website across corporate information, advertorials within the eMall and department related information, maintaining a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
• Ensure retailers on company’s website are well represented across descriptions, marketing messages and product attributes on advertorials and other copy.
• Use metadata and other methods to optimize search engine positions
• Interact with social network groups such as Facebook and Twitter for online outreach campaigns and content marketing blogs
• Work across Social Media channels to increase visitation and site productivity levels
• Write features, blogs, social media entries and feedback to reviews
• Create design decks for each week for the site whilst constantly adapting creative to manage current/new site or retailer requirements.
• Copy, edit and proofread all marketing related content to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Participate in the design, development and layout of brochures, flyers, pamphlets, posters and other print media.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience
• Fluency in English and Arabic(Preferable).
• Proven history of managing social media, writing content/copywriting in a professional setting.
• 4-5 years of writing experience as a copywriter, preferably with experience in dealing with Retail products.
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
• Experience in managing social media platforms for consumer brands and well versed with digital marketing techniques and tools
• Experience blogging, monitoring social media sites, content management systems
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.