This job is no longer available
The successful Incumbent will act as a HVAC engineer in the Operations and Maintenance of Central A/C Plants (up to 600 tons), Air handling units, DX type units of all sizes up to 100 tons
* Act as a discipline engineer in the design of commercial, light industrial, institutional and residential facilities.
* Determine design requirements for HVAC systems where applicable
* Prepare air distribution ducting plan and HVAC installation drawings for development by the draftsman.
* Participate in HVAC commissioning activities, conduct walkthrough and prepare exception item list.
* Review Project Proposals to assure that maintenance aspects are considered in final design
* Degree qualified
* Must have a minimum of 7 years job related experience; a good knowledge of the design and operating functions
* A working knowledge of colloquial Arabic is desirable
* Must be capable through job knowledge and experience to relieve any Maintenance Engineer fieldwide
* Must be under 56 years of age
* Arabic candidates preferred