This job is no longer available
Job Title: SAP Consultant/Solution Analyst, PS/CO.
The internal SAP consultant will be responsible for the end to end implementation including template building, rolling-out, conducting workshops, gathering requirements, blueprinting solutions, localising statutory requirements, documenting functional specifications, configuring SAP, testing, training, go-live and post go-live support.
The role develops best business practices and supports the business in integrating this into SAP solution and provides business support for SAP.
The SAP consultant must have good implementation experience and have delivered at least 3 full life cycles. You must have strong business process knowledge and configuration skills of the core SAP Modules.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 5 years of hands on SAP experience in (PS/CO).
• Minimum of 3 full life cycle implementations on SAP projects.
• Functional knowledge of SAP modules (PS/CO).
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment as well as individually
• Ability to work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
• Ability to work with stakeholders from different levels
• SAP certification a plus
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Monthly Salary Range: US$4,000 - $5,000