This job is no longer available
The Client Technical Architect creates and maintains strong, trusted and productive executive-level relationships and delivers integrated and persuasive architectural thought leadership. This role will be evaluated on the adoption of key company’s strategies and technology in the context of the client's agenda.
• Establishes and develops relationships with key executive decision makers and influencers
• Relationships at the CIO level and across the major lines of their client’s business
• Cultivates client and other external executive relationships (advises and provides guidance to the client CXOs on company’s capabilities).
• Collaborates with CIO and other CXOs on client's strategic business and technical initiatives.
• Influences client’s technical strategy. Develops and maintains current knowledge of their client’s current and target technical capabilities.
Orchestrates company's support for key client challenges and initiatives.
• Provides the technical and business leadership required to integrate company’s capabilities, strategies and core architecture into the client’s key strategies and objectives, from the client’s perspective.
• Proactively engages and manages the company’s technical community, including technical and business COEs in support of the client’s objectives.
• Provides technical leadership to the company’s team to ensure that proposed solutions support the client’s business and technical strategy.
• Identifies, creates and leads the company’s cross-brand team of technical resources needed to address client needs.
• Integrates company’s technical strategy and resources in front of the customer providing one face, one company’s strategy for the client.
Share company’s Strategies
Translates company’s business and brand strategies and how these translate into high client-value solutions.
Apply Client’s Industry Insight
• Maintains a thorough understanding of the client’s industry, including industry trends, new industry solutions, industry business processes and key client competitors in their industry.
• Develops and maintains current knowledge of their client’s business strategy and primary challenges and how current industry trends impact their client’s strategy and challenges.
Develop company’s Solutions
• Leads the development of the overall technical strategy and ensures the supporting architecture will meet the clients business plan.
• Provides technical leadership on significant cross-brand proposals for high profile client solutions. Leads the development of the overall technical strategy and ensures the supporting architecture will meet the clients business plan.
Implement Technical Methods & Models
• Is guided by company's and OpenGroup (ITAC) Certification standards for technical and professional development. Leverages appropriate methodologies and artifacts (such as TSD, & THA, or CIR) throughout a client engagement.
Others – Technical Leadership
• Is responsible for overall technical leadership, technical architecture / strategy and customer satisfaction with overall company’s technical support.
PSP Technical 80/20 low leverage plan