This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
Purpose of the position
• Single point of contact for all services provided by information services department
• Making an initial assessment of request, attempting to resolve them or refer them to second level
support based on agreed service levels
• Recording and tracking incidents and complaints
• Managing the request lifecycle, including closure and verification
• Providing management information and recommendation for service improvement
• Contributing to problem identification
• Keeping users informed on request status and progress
Required critical behaviors
• Strong team player, with the ability to work both independently with minimal supervision.
• Effectively communicate status and potential issues to management and fellow team members.
Required key skills (functional/technical)
• Strong interpersonal skills ability to communicate with all levels of users and IT resources
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Bachelor's degree in fields such as information systems or three years experience
• Can discuss technical issues, formulate solutions and support troubleshooting via e-mail, on the phone
and face to face in English