This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
Purpose of the position
• Provide technical assistance to computer system users including handheld computers, PDAs,
Blackberries. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or
from remote location.
• Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing,
installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems
• Technically and Professionally Manage and Resolve Level 2 Service Desk incidents in area of computer
• Physical setting up of computers and software system installation for various computer applications
• Identifying and solving any problems that affect computer operating systems
• Working on multiple projects, of varying scope and size, with strict deadlines.
• Create documentation for computer infrastructure.
• Training staff and orienting them on how to use computer hardware and software systems
• Ensure compliance with regional and global policies and standards
• Ensure software license compliance
Required critical behaviors:
• Strong team player, with the ability to work both independently with minimal supervision, and closely
with vendors, partners, clients.
• Effectively communicate status and potential issues to management and fellow team members.
• Think analytically
Required key skills (functional/technical)
• Strong interpersonal skills ability to communicate with all levels of customers, vendors, and IT
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Have a good time management skills
• Bachelor's degree in fields such as information systems or three years experience
• Can discuss technical issues, formulate solutions and support troubleshooting via e-mail, on the phone
and face to face in English