This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
Zaid Tours & Travel, Amman – Jordan, The Most Reliable Tour Operator & Local DMC in Jordan, is a well-established and dynamic incoming and outgoing handling agent with over 30 years experience based in Amman providing all type of tourist services: Airline Representation, Ticketing, Cargo, Cruises, Outgoing, Honeymoon Trips, and Incoming.
Objective: Meet clients at the airport upon arrival and departure for Check IN and OUT and transfer to hotels.
• Spanish, English, and Arabic very good: spoken and written.
• Typing skills in Spanish, English, and Arabic.
• Data Entry and able to fill in table information.
• Microsoft Skills: Outlook Express (emails), Word and Excel.
• Good communication skills and team work.
• Responsible and able to receive orders and follow instructions.
• Detailed for special requirements: vegetarian meals, wheel chair etc…
• Flexible, quick, and be able to work under pressure.
• Quality Control and Service Oriented.
• Self-motivated and self-learner.
• Friendly and Presentable at all times.
• Able to read tickets and vouchers.
• Problem Solver.