This job is no longer available
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Sales Executives to work within our Toyota operations in Dubai.
The primary focus of the role will be to achieve and exceed allocated unit sales targets, by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
Your main duties within the role include the following:
- Sales Volume: Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standards for his/her area of operation, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
- Business Objectives: Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target
- Customer Satisfaction: Achieve or exceed CSI objectives, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
- Company Sales and Prospecting Systems: Adhere to company sales and prospecting systems. Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of Company's business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base
- Cash and Credit Control: Ensure that Company procedures are adhered to while handling cash and credit customers. This ensures safety of cash and minimal chances of any loss
- Improvement and Upgrading: Constantly improve and update knowledge, especially product range, features, general automotive industry, new features and their benefits, technical developments, market trends, selling techniques and customer handling skills which in-turn enhance performance considerably
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Essential to have at least 2 years experience in a similar sales position in the service or automotive industry
- Able to deal effectively, openly and positively
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must have a good command of the English Language and Arabic is preferable
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to show initiative
- Well groomed and presentable
- Self motivated, reliable and confident
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Competent to analyse the market situation, identify customer needs
- Ability to deal effectively with pressure and stress
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- Possess organisation and time management skills with demonstrated ability to follow sales process