This job is no longer available
• Provide detailed management information and analyses (cost center analysis, sales & margin analysis, factory variances analysis) to meet the business needs (reports, KPI's, scorecards).
• Review & Manage processes from end to end (not limited to finance perspective) using a structured approach, going for process changes if needed.
• Review performance, identify issues, challenge other members of the management team, recommend solutions and provide decision support.
• Manage IT related activities of PME.
• Budgeting and Forecasting.
•University degree (Master or equivalent), Economics/Finance oriented.
•Preferable be CA/CPA qualified.