This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
1) The candidate must have at least 3 to 4 years experience (preferably in an auditing firm) in auditing and accounting.
2) He must be able to independently handle external and internal audits and liaise with the Clients.
3) He must be able to compile the accounts of the Clients and draw the final Trail Balance.
4) He must be able to supervise the accounts of the Clients and advise them on the strategies to improve the business operations and activities.
5) He must have independently formulated systems, procedures and internal controls and have them
6) He must be able to recommend actions for cost saving and profit making solutions.
7) He must be able to provide necessary assistance to the Clients in preparation of MIS reports.
8) He must be able to provide assistance to the Clients in the preparation of cash flows, budgets and forecasts and monitor results against budget.
9) He must be fully conversant with International Accounting Standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and be able to interpret them accurately.
1) Must have performed external and internal audits of medium and large sized organisations. Must have clear accounting concepts.
2) Must have creative abilities and should be able to work with a team of qualified professionals.
3) Excellent communication skills in English.
4) Strong leadership skills, highly motivated, dynamic and organized.
5) Strong interpersonal skills.
6) Ability to work in a target oriented environment
7) Hands on working experience in Tally 7.2, Peachtree, QuickBooks and other accounting packages.
8) Very high proficiency in MS Office particularly in Excel and Word.
9) Previous working experience in UAE is desirable.