This job is no longer available
1. Analyze all suppliers of steel in the market in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
2. Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
3. Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
4. Develop purchasing or sourcing strategies based on portfolio analyses and supplier preferencing study.
5. Define and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
1. Minimum 5 years experience in the Steel Industry
2. Minimum Bachelors Degree.
3. Excellent Communication Skills
4. Good Negotiation Skills