This job is no longer available
The Client Management Referential Data Officer will report hierarchically and functionally to the regional head of client management
The centralized referential data teams manage the whole process of client on-boarding, maintain referential data in all required systems and ensure safe keeping of client documentation.
- Client on-boarding process, opening clients’ accounts (cash, trade or loan activities) and proxies.
- For account opening process: KYC va
lidation from RMs/compliance, and client’s signature on account opening package. - Static data input in AtlasII for opening/closing/updating account or client information.
- Assuring required client data is available by liaising with RMs for missing/incorrect information and liaising with central RMPM team to create business group. Assuring RMPM updates alignment to the instructions received.
- Acts as RMPM local correspondent by liaising with Paris to get RMPM code created.
- Performing monthly RMPM push file reconciliation
- Collecting clients relevant signatures and uploading /updating them in bank systems (sign+)
- Archiving and safe keeping of legal documents.
- Inputting beneficial owners in systems
- Monitoring dormant accounts and liaising with RMs on actions to be taken (retain, close, etc)
- Assisting the team with other client management related topics.
This role is an operational role, requiring focus on routine activities. The day will be mostly spent on completion of requests where time is a key factor; while working as a team to ensure completion of pending requests by assisting each other with expertise and knowledge. Ad hoc monitoring tasks are ideally performed when pending requests are completed. The role also requires proactively establishing and maintaining effective working team relationships with other support departments, as well as good communication to clients when needed.
The role requires the individual to comply with the procedures, work independently and work thorough to completion; a key contribution in building specialities. Also as an operational role, focus is on consistency and efficiency. With a technical work load, it is a key to continuously improve turn around time and avoidance of errors.
A member of the referential data team is someone who is systematic and is anxious to build competencies on areas of knowledge, experience and education. Some personality characteristics include discipline, predictable, methodical, patient, logical, and diplomatic. The role requires someone who is careful, and able to look at details and complete tasks thoroughly.
MAIN KNOWLEDGE NEEDED
- Strong knowledge of the client on boarding - Strong knowledge of the global and local regulations regarding company structures, AML
- Strong knowledge of legal entities (Trusts, LLC’s, Partnerships, Corporations)
- Knowledge of the process flow of bank transactions and the correct use of the bank’s system
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office / other PC based application
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious, proactive and work on initiatives
- Ability to work as a team playing handling work load
- Ability to work effectively with other departments
- Ability to be well organised and focus on details
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets maintaining absolute control of risks
- Client friendly and be able to work under tight deadlines and provide quick turn around