This job is no longer available
Job scope (budget, management, specific criteria):
Supervision of 2-4 Specialist Engineers and 4-5 Designers/ Draftsmen on one specific project.
Reports directly into the Lead Discipline Engineer - who reports into the Discipline Manager.
Directly supervises: Specialist Engineers, Designers, Draftsmen.
* Responsible for specific activities assigned by the lead discipline engineer
* Ensures that the technical deliverables are in line with project specifications, schedule and budgeted cost.
* Piping Material Specialist Conversant with piping material Code/Standards to prepare piping Classes, Specifications, Datasheets, equations, TBT, Marian
*Responsible for deliverables in his field within schedule, QHSE plan, contractual requirements and project specifications.
* Supervises specialist engineers, designers and draftsmen.
* Coordinates with Lead Engineers/ Group leaders of other departments and possibly project support functions such as procurement and planning.
* Manages the man-hours for his area or sub discipline activity.
* Engineering Degree with 10 years of experience in Design and execution of the projects in oil
*10 years experience in Design and execution of projects in oil & gas.
* Field Engineering experience.