This job is no longer available
- Provide efficient service through coordinating procurement activities of assigned area.
- Oversee and prepare purchase requisitions - liaise with service provider and/or contractors on procurement, transportation, delivery.
- Maintain awareness of the procurement process status from enquiry to resolution (this will include identifying and expediting critical or potentially critical items and submitting recommendations for remedial actions.
- Create monthly procurement status reports for items procured. Analyse and advise on procurement control logs prepared by external consultants.
- Liaise with service providers and engineers regarding availability of material from surplus and stock. Oversee receipt, storage, segregation and consolidation of material, plus distribution to contractors.
- Take necessary actions on engineering contractors' procurement activities (to include recommending approvals on procurement procedure and control log, potential Vendor lists, Bidder lists, and Technical Bid evaluations).
- Provide assistamce in developing and updating computer applications for procurement, follow-up, Store management and distribution activities.
- Provide material procurement input for integrated control.
- B.Sc. Engineering
- 6 years experience in Oil and Gas industry procurement, handling and store management
- 2 years at Lead level
- Drilling Experience (must have)
- Good Knowledge of International Codes and Standards
- Fluent English
- Ability to build external contacts with Vendors/Suppliers/Contractors
- Ability to build internal relationships with Peers/Senior Engineers and Direct Manager