This job is no longer available
A Multinational Telecoms Vendor is seeking a Project Manager (Saudi Nationals) to join them as a VAS Project Manager.
To be considered for this role you must have prior experience in Telecoms and ValueAdded Services and must be FLUENT IN ARABIC.
* Implement the quality process according to custom development inhouse rules (Custom Development Life Cycle (CDLC)
* Write the project management plan
* Manage subcontracting deliveries related to project delivery
* Capture, complete and validate customer requirements in the Solution Requirements Specification
* Report project progress to the Project Director and to the customer project owner
* Monitor the project : cost, schedule, risk, actions and margin
* Manage project risks and impacts during the project and communicate on them
* Report major issues to Project Director and recommend solutions to the customer project owner
* Request resources that are compliant with the project schedule and customer requirements objectives
*Coordinate with the delivery center managers with regards to resources availability
* Manage, coordinate, motivate and inform the technical project team
* Supervise and contribute to the technical aspect of the project (architecture, design, validation, integration).
*Manage and supervise the quality of the deliverables performed by 3rd party vendors and suppliers against the SOW mutually signed with them.
*Ensure the configuration management and archives are set
*Lead the acceptance of a project and be responsible for its delivery
*Ensure the change management related to the customer or the project
*Identify lessons learned during the postmortem meeting of each project and communicate them to team in order to capitalize new knowledge
*Coordinate with the other Project Managers to create and develop knowledge sharing and promote reuse (best practices, reusable modules, …)
*Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
*Minimum 2 years experience as development or production engineer
*Minimum 3 years experience in project management (specification, design and team)