This job is no longer available
A well established FMCG company is urgently seeking a Temp in-house recruiter for a period of around 5-6 months
• Source CVs and follow up on the provision long list of candidates for the post of sales, key accounts, merchandisers, VSR’s and so on.
• Schedule interviews with candidates and arrange for meetings
• Tracking the reports
• Manage the data base and Applicant Tracking System
• Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards
• Fill positions in a timely way
• Employ best cost effective recruitment strategies
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process
• Organize advertising, interviewing and selection processes for recruitment campaigns
• Manage database of ready applicants
• Understand where best candidates in the region and overseas are located and determine methods to attract quality candidates
• Liaise with Personnel and HR Managers to build their recruitment capacity
• New initiatives with regards to sourcing and attracting candidates
• Must have at least 1-2 years experience as a recruiter
• Must have their own sponsorship
• Must have excellent communication skills in English
• HR degree preferred
• Must be a team player and be flexible with their outlook