This job is no longer available
1. Read technical data, analyze and takeoff quantities.
2. Perform Rate Analysis from first principles.
3. Preparations & defending claims & variations.
4. Preparing the commercial reports to the direct manager and others (as required).
• Minimum 4 years of exempt level related experience
• Minimum 1 year of the 4 years of experience as a contract fs administrator.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
• Proficiency in PC skills and software applications like MS Office.
• Reasonable knowledge in operating Project Planning Software is an advantage: i.e. Primavera, MS Project etc
• Very good interpersonal skills.
• Expertise in the preparations of claims & variations.
• Basic knowledge in the contractfs conditions, especially the FIDICfs.
• Basic knowledge in administering the contracts.
• Basic knowledge in the Planning software (is advantage).
• Basic knowledge of AutoCAD (is advantage).
• Basic knowledge of CCS (CANDY) estimation software (is advantage
The incumbent will be working closely with the other staff working in the same department, cooperating and supporting the other departments (mainly the operations).