This job is no longer available
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Read technical data, analyse and take off quantities.
2. Supervise and manage the work of quantity surveyors for the best output & results.
3. Perform Rate Analysis from first principles.
4. Analyse subcontractors / suppliers quotes and prepare comparative statements.
5. Review, evaluate & negotiate the Contracts at tender stage (if required).
6. Administer the Contracts post award, and prepare contracts/subcontracts as required.
7. Preparations & defending claims & variations.
8. Preparing the commercial reports to the direct manager and others (as required).
9. Manage the clients within the contracts limits.
10. Evaluate the projects risks as required.
• Minimum 8 years of exempt level related experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a contract fs administrator (preferably within piling and foundation engineering field).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and preferably Arabic too.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
• PC skills including a variety of software applications: MS Office.
• Skill in operating Project Planning Software is an advantage: i.e. Primavera, MS Project etc
• Skill in managing multiple priorities to meet deadlines
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills