This job is no longer available
The Sales Executive is to sell the company’s solutions (i.e. gases, equipments + services) and specific automotive & fabrication and Materials and energy segment offers within the assigned geographical sector. Primary responsibilities include maintaining existing customer base, developing sales and profitability within his/her sector, while achieving customer satisfaction objectives. He/She has to follow the company’s sales process and safety and quality policies.
Accountabilities & related Activities
1. Implements the segment regional sales plan within your area
• Identifies targets to implement the sales plan per segment and proposes a balance between existing and potential customers
• Plans visits according objectives, recommendation from Customer Services Department or allocated customer accounts, Completes visit report
• Identifies competitors threats through information collection and reports in centralized info system
• Analyses customers sales data and determines specifics actions (pricing, promotion...)
2. Leads a regular prospection activity to detect sales opportunity
• Leads the prospection through prepared visits to existing customers, competitor customers, potential customers and call to prescriptors. Coordinates the prospecting visits with Business Developers
• Maximizing the time spend at customer site, dedicates time to create trust and to identify new sales opportunities
• Gets a clear vision of customer requirements, expectations and informal needs"
3. Develops segment sales through offer selling and new customer acquisition
• Manages sales opportunity portfolio to give visibility on signature date, value and priority level
• Prepares AL complex offers with Business Developer for technical part, builds the business case.
• Coordinates with Market /Business Developer to promote the complex offer to the customer
• Initiates offer reviews and contract reviews to get approval from the AL organization.
4. Sells the AL L&A offer and signs contract with the customer
• Sells and negotiates the company’s products and services through standardized (or ad hoc) AL offers to relevant customer decision makers
• Obtains customer commitment by the contract signature
• Coordinates with Sales Assistant the report of the contract signature to transfer the customer accurate and complete set of data ensuring updated customer structure and customer master data.
5. Builds the customer loyalty and maintains knowledge of geographical sector
• Analyses competitors threats by screening lost contracts and consults Sales Manager for knowledge of competitors solutions...
• Selects through relevant customer scoring the targets and choose the most efficient way to communicate with the customers
• Defines strategies for the selected customers and implement it
• Plans visits or call regularly according identified targets and reports results to Manager
• Develops a mutual trust base relationship with key contacts at different levels of the customer decision chain and covering the multiple departments of the customer site. Assesses the customer satisfaction
• Assesses through, contact with regional actors, press review, the potential of new laboratory under construction, the economical trends of the geographical sector
6. Increases the value of existing sales
• Assesses the customer contribution per contract by using appropriate analysis tools
• Selects the targets according his/her knowledge on competitors threat
• Chooses the most efficient way to apply price increase or higher added value products to the customer
• Identifies the relevant customer contacts as decision maker and influencers
• Plan visits according identified targets and priority. Reports results to Manager
• Coordinates implementation of new contract conditions in relevant system according procedures
Education: Bachelor degree in Business or Chemical science with work experience of 3-5 yrs in business or industrial Process
Training or certification LMS training of segments dedicated
Job Specific Skills:
• Excellent know-how and skills on selling (e.g. to bargain…)
• Good knowledge of the analysis technology
• Ability to identify and develop relationship with decision makers
• Good knowledge of AL L&A Offers, Products and services
Management and behavior skills
• Willing to accept stretch goals related to positive business results
• Adapting personal style to effectively interact with a variety of people
• Sharing information with customers to build understanding of issues
• Understanding external and internal customer expectations and needs
• Looking for secure and reliable solutions