This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
The Office Coordinator takes on several roles in the radio station, starting from being responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the department This includes
• Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
• Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences
• Respond to public inquiries
• Handle all corresponding duties including but not limited to taking notes, preparing drafts, typing memos and letters, following up on administrative issues internally, with other departments and selected external bodies.
• Setup Director’s travel arrangements.
• Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for department visitors.
• Maintain Director’s calendar • Meet and greet clients and visitors.
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing. .
• Sign for UPS/Fed Ex/ARAMEX or any other Airborne packages.
• Check translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions.
• Other duties as assigned.