This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
This opportunity has arisen for a Exports Inspector to join this global organisation which respects diverse prospective, experiences and traditions as essential and values each employee’s contribution towards achieving our business objectives.
The Exports Inspector will be responsible for the day to day operations and performance of all inspections as well as customer liaison activities in the defined territory. This includes assisting various industry clients with technical matters relating to regulatory compliance of products to national and international safety standards, and exports regulations to the key government clients in terms of Customs and standards bodies regulatory requirements.
The daily tasks will include performing exports inspections to support key offices within the territory as well as handling customers, servicing their export and testing needs while providing technical assistance on queries to service, establish and maintain our client base, thereafter expand and develop the customer base in the territory via sales initiatives.
The key focus will be to grow inspection operations, clients and revenues from the company’s programmes, and to support the Supply Chain in terms of compliance to export and import requirements.
The position of Exports Inspector will involve:
• Development of customer service to ensure achievement of sales and profitability targets.
• Responsible for performing technical inspections, reporting and achieving the certification cycle.
• Provide clients with Technical guidance on standards and customs regulatory requirements.
• Provide assistance and guidance to exporters on standards rules, programmes and product specific standards compliance.
• Responsible for developing the operations of inspection and certification services.
• To work closely with colleagues and divisions operationally and responsibly, to ensure that the scope of services offered are achievable, and that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
• Preparation of monthly operational reports and financials including details of competitor activity.
• Preparation of proposals and responses to customer inquiries.
• Adherence and compliance with all company policies, procedures, and code of ethics.
• Other duties as defined by the Line Manager, commensurate with the role.
• Ability to perform the above tasks via online on line IT systems including operations and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
• At least 2 years of experience in technical environment.
• Experience in customer centric environment in terms of service and sales.
• Passionate about developing and maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
• Good written and oral English. Arabic would be an advantage.
• Cooperative, positive, presentable and flexible.
• Transferable visa.
• UAE driving license.
Minimum diploma in electrical/mechanical engineering.
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait