This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
This position is for one of our clients. The Training Administrator position is recognized as the lead administration person servicing the client business unit account and reports directly to the Intertek C&T “RSTS” Regional Manager in Egypt. The position facilitates the scheduling of employee training and development programs as authorized through the use of approved Employee Training Enrollment form (ETEN) documents and troubleshoots any problems associated with scheduled training courses worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive Training Request from Administrators and book Training Courses required by dealing with schools and related accommodation worldwide and get the confirmation within 3 days of receiving the request
- Handle Training and accommodation payment with the schools and hotels via credit card or wire transfer.
- Transmit the confirmation to clients's Administrators
- Update People Soft System
- Finalize Liberian application
- Collect monthly invoice backups and review it before submit it to client's Accounting department
- Update Breakdown and transaction follow up sheet on weekly bases and hand it to Intertek C&T “RSTS “
- A minimum of two years in a similar position or equal experience.
- Experience in offshore drilling industry preferred.
Education and Training:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of offshore drilling industry training standards required.
- Awareness of offshore drilling industry regulatory groups required (ie: US Coast Guard, International Maritime Organization - SOLAS / STCW, Liberian International Ship & Corporate Registry (LISCR) for Merchant Marine Personnel Certification, American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), etc.).
- Good analytical and business planning skills.
- PC proficiency required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite version 2003 or greater.
- Effective communication, team working and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent conflict resolution skills and be able to diplomatically handle confrontation.
- Must be committed to a high standard of work ethics.
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined by the client and Intertek C&T “RSTS.”
- Must be available and willing to work the number of daily / weekly hours as determined by the client as necessary or desirable to meet its employee training & development needs.
- Must perform duties onsite, except those job duties which are customarily or by their nature performed offsite (such as meetings with customers off-site at their request or for training program assessment and / or development purposes, traveling to field offices to meet with the client's representatives supporting employee training & development programs, etc.).
- Possesses knowledge and ability to think globally.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts to the organization.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration.
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Residence Location: United Arab Emirates