This job is no longer available
• Filing technical drawings and documents, knowledge in setting up a filing system.
• Set up accommodation, travel bookings for staff members.
• Organize and maintain appointments.
• Handle daily normal secretarial tasks including but not limited to:
• Answering & screening phone calls
• Photocopying, mailing, faxing, dealing with correspondence and writing letters.
• Attend meetings, take minutes and distribute them.
• Produce reports, documents and presentations.
• Creating and maintaining office systems to deal efficiently with paper flow.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems.
• Organize travel and accommodation arrangements.
• Carry out specific projects and research as needed.
• Carry out other reasonable duties as needed.
• Recognized secretarial or business management qualification
• Good command of English language, spoken and written.
• Good computer skills.
• Perfect communication & time management skills.
• Hard worker, accurate and team player.
• Flexible, responsible & able to work with a variety of people
Preferred Nationality is: Philippines.
Female is preferable.