This job is no longer available
Working as a fitness instructor isn’t just about working your pecs: good instructors advise clients on diet, develop bespoke personal training plans and give vital advice and encouragement.
As a fitness instructor you should be able to:
• Demonstrate the correct way to use exercise equipment
• Monitor the misuse of equipment
• Ensure the gym is clean and free of health and safety hazards
• Deliver exercise classes and workshops
• Develop personal exercise and diet plans
• Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations governing sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment.
• Offer alternatives during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness.
• Plan routines, choose appropriate music, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants' capabilities and limitations.
•Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary for skill improvement.
•Teach proper breathing techniques used during physical exertion.
•Instruct participants in maintaining exertion levels in order to maximize benefits from exercise routines.
• Certificate in Fitness Instructing
•Fluent in English Language
•Having at least 2 years of experience.
Residence Location: United Arab Emirates