This job is no longer available
• Works with AMEinfo.com and MEED sales representatives and clients to ensure successful delivery of advertising campaigns.
• Manages the campaign management team on a day-to-day basis.
• Overseas the AMEinfo.com and MEED.com advertising inventory and reports accordingly.
• Responsible for managing advertising inventory, management reporting, and campaign optimisation.
• Operational management of key technology suppliers.
• Supervises campaign workflow for the team ensuring campaigns are delivered and optimised so that we delight our customers
• Acts as campaign management ‘champion’ for AMEinfo.com/MEED.com and main contact for the sales team and senior management queries.
• Provides formal reports on inventory to sales and senior management on a weekly and monthly basis and informal reports on a daily basis.
• Provides information (in a timely manner) to ensure the sales team maximise the company’s revenue.
• Promotes campaign management best practice within the company.
• Manages the AMEinfo.com and MEED.com campaign trafficking process from initial booking through to reporting on campaign completion.
• Responsible for the operational excellence of the website, ensuring SLA’s are met, bugs and defects are remedied.
• Providing a creative service to our clients and input into the preparation of designs to ensure successful advertising campaigns.
• Coordinate advertising contracts providing an efficient service to our clients.
• Post campaign – monitoring the delivery status, maintaining or revising order and compiling evaluations to continuously improve service.
• Update sales and other internal teams on the status of campaigns and other projects.
• Keep up-to-date on industry best practice and relevant software developments.
• Any other duties that might reasonably be required by the business.
Qualifications & Experience
• Degree educated
• 3+ years campaign management experience.
• Experience of key industry ad server.
• Technical aptitude – knowledge of HTML, Flash and Ad Server system.
Skills & Competencies
• Knowledge of leading industry web design and image editing software.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales.
• Knowledge of the internet industry and best practices.
• Arabic speaking (preferred)
• Good verbal and written communicator.
• Works well under pressure.
The closing date for all applications will be 31st December 2012