This job is no longer available
• The primary goal is to ensure the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual gross sales and revenue targets.
• The leadership and development of a cohesive team that incorporates new initiatives, efficiencies and technologies as appropriate.
• The development of world class engineered process and practices, alongside tailored sales and retention activity; ultimately focused on increasing active base whilst pro-actively utilising base and revenue through upgrade and value add services.
• Work with the Head of Renewals to develop renewal strategies to increase efficiencies.
• Responsible for developing a tailored and scalable Inbound/Outbound approach ensuring maximum level of customer engagement.
• Ensuring MEED & MEED Projects deliver their numbers and KPI’S
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets for unit sales and revenue through effective management of staff skills and efficiencies and productivity in line with business plan across MEED/MEED Projects renewals
• Delivery of accurate and timely forecasting and management reporting, on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Analyse trends of buying patterns/non renewals to identify growth and risk areas, development of strategy to manage these effectively.
• Improve sales performance and efficiency through planned recruitment, training, development and management in order to ensure professional, ethical and quality business is acquired.
• Lead, motivate and manage a cohesive and effective team (including succession planning) in order to provide and maintain a high performance culture.
• Ensure relevant marketing/product messages are delivered effectively to team in order to support the achievement of sales plan and an appropriate level of product knowledge.
• Measure performance and process to business plan and best practice to maximize efficiency.
• Develop a culture that motivates and embraces recognition and rewards good performance in line with the company’s vision and values.
• Deliver effective communications to provide strategic direction and focus to all the sales team.
• Work cohesively with other units across Top Right Group in the delivery of projects to enhance product or processes.
Qualifications & Experience
• 5 years in sales experience with a minimum of 2 years managing a high performing sales team
• Proven track record of achieving sales target over a sustained period
• Preferably experience of selling a conceptual product/service
• Preferably experience of working within the Middle East
• Experience of effectively managing a budget
• Knowledge of Saleforce.com an advantage
Skills & Competencies
• Exceptional relationship building skills
• Proficient in overcoming and solving problems/issues
• Ability to lead by example
• Excellent motivator able to demonstrate skills required to mentor and develop a high performing team
• Excellent presentation skills
• Comfortable with owning and presenting forecast projections to SMT
• Ability to analyse and understand the drivers behind team performance and continual assess performance
• Team player
• Self sufficient
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• High energy /charismatic personality