This job is no longer available
FAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co.) is a market leading supplier of products & services to a diverse range of industries & commercial undertakings covering the transportation, construction, manufacturing, warehousing, oil & gas and marine sectors. FAMCO serves these industries with world-class brands like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Merlo, Ingersoll Rand, Linde, Dexion, Yanmar, Himoinsa, Stanley Proto, Fenner, Bruynzeel, Mobel Linea, Meco, Bott, Stertil, Hart & Nassau.
FAMCO has operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Ras Al Khaimah. The company's development and success has been based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the dedication of its skilled staff.
FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the highest possible levels. FAMCO is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Truck & Bus Repair Technician to join our FAMCO service operations in Dubai.
The Key Accountabilities of this role will include;
The selected candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with all types of repair work, including front end work, engines, drive trains, electrical and major repairs on Heavy Vehicles
- Ability to assist Foreman / Service Advisor on proper repair order write-up
- Ability to perform accurate diagnosis and repair procedures
- Ability to write repair estimate report
- Capability to follow the system of quality control inspection in order to prevent or correct faulty workmanship which falls below standard
- You will be a strong team player, with the ability to produce excellent standards of work on a consistent basis
- Vocational certification covering Automotive courses
- Will be working within a heavy automotive environment (buses, trucks etc)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand English as the medium of communication