This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
A Leading company in Amman representing international brands working in the field of FMCG mainly targeting Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and institutional Business is seeking to recruit a marketing supervisor with the following requirements:
- Prepare presentations for GM/ Sales Mgr. meetings with the trade
- Organize in-store activities (demo ladies, events, etc.)
- Work-out where standard displays or even island promotions can be placed and arrange certain A4 papers, where the conditions are noted, so to be given with the sales people
- Develop local display stands and POS material and figure in which outlets to place them
- Follow-up and in future implement category management projects
- Implement customer individual projects
- Develop Marketing plans, broken down on customer-/outlet level
- Follow-up on their implementation
- Contact agencies for ATL advertising (billboard, newspapers, magazines,)
- Organize Market research – for e.g. (potential) new products
Sales (Reporting and Analysis)
- Analyze the business and highlighting problems and opportunities on product- and distribution level
- Prepare Key Account Charts on a quarterly base
- Do ABC Analysis by SKU and customer à define how many facings to be given to which SKU?
- Continuously collect prices from the shelves (our brand and competition) of different outlets/ trade channels.
- Prepare intermediate (10th/ 20th) sales update and forecast, monthly pre-SSR and SSR by SKU
- Analyze the Brand assortment and positioning vs. competition and identify gaps
- Prepare sales folders for the sales team (incl. price list, various standard planogram, product catalogues, and separate sheets regarding new products)
- Prepare launch of new products. Introduce new products to the sales team and to give all details (logistics, launch promo activities, sales people competition for listing progress or/and number of displays placed, etc…)
- Prepare of outlet specific planogram
- Compare listing status to items in the outlets actually displayed
- Create ideas on how to improve visibility in key outlets (shelf design, fixed displays, etc..)
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or MSC degree in Marketing would be preffered.
-At least 2-3 years experience in a similar position would be preferred.
-Fluency in oral and written English and Arabic is required.
-Excellent computer and communication skills.
-Driving license is a must.