This job is no longer available
We are seeking FULL TIME and PART TIME Language Instructors.
-Dynamic, creative, healthy and ready to develop teaching skills.
- Self motivated with excellent teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Skilled in working with different cultures in a sensitive manner.
- Able to work within deadlines, manage time effectively.
- Able to motivate others and to work effectively with them.
- Strength and experience in teaching would be an advantage to candidates.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Work in a challenging international environment.
All hired Instructors will be provided Berlitz Initial training in the center after their arrival.
-Educated native proficiency in the language they teach.
-Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity.
-University degree and relevant work experience.
-Teaching experience, in any of the following languages English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and other languages.