This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
Objective of the Job
The Airfreight Import Operator is responsible to execute the operational airfreight import business based on guidelines and regulations to ensure efficient operational handling of the assigned import jobs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Follow up and handle all import shipments
- Assist and invoice Sales personnel on all their Airfreight quotations related to their offer.
- Communications with KN offices at origins to obtain rates and arrange pickup, bookings with carriers, and status updates for our major clients
- Liaising with Customs Broker and Airlines to ensure the easy flow of Air imports operations, operational information support, rates and customer focus services support to Air Freight clients.
- Invoicing, and closing FSL files on daily bases
- Optimization of work/process flows in order to increase the productivity.
•Bachelor Degree in a related field
•2-3 years of experience in shipping, logistics and clearance.
•General Cargo Experience
•Very good English