This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
Currently looking for a Management Accountant, the main responsibilities will include the following;
• To produce timely and reliable management information reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
• Periodic review and updating of Price Lists
• Coordinate and assist in the preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
• To investigate variances against budgets / forecasts and provide analysis of differences.
• Preparation of monthly MIS and assist in conducting monthly management meetings to discuss variances against budgets / forecasts for KPIs. Agree and follow-up on action plans, as required.
• Monitoring and evaluating ERP platform to optimize the utilization for management decision making
Candidate must posses the following;
• Fully qualified accountant affiliated to one of the professional accountancy bodies - CA / CPA / CIMA / ICWA.
• Minimum post qualification experience of 3 to 5 years, working in a management accounting or financial management function, preferably in manufacturing industry
• Good knowledge of budgeting and forecasting tools and techniques.
• Good knowledge of MS Office suite, especially excel and power point.
• Knowledge of Oracle Financial ERP is desirable, though not a must.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.