This job is no longer available
Working closely with commercial businesses and military clients in Afghanistan, our Client is the authorised dealer of Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles.
The company is growing at a rapid rate and have identified the need for the following key position:
- Provide all scheduled, unscheduled, and warranty repairs to customer commercial and military grade vehicles
- Troubleshoot and diagnose vehicle system and mechanical issues
- Open job cards using Kerridge operating system
- Ensure that workshop is kept to Mercedes-Benz standards
- Proper care of tools, parts, and other equipment
- Provide accurate and up-to-date status of repairs on customer vehicles
- Familiar with EPC and WIS/ASRA on MB systems
Who we're looking for
- Must be Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Certified
- 5 years of experience on commercial Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- Must be able to speak German and English
- Must be able to gain security clearance to NATO/ISAF Installations (i.e. must be able to show clean police record)
- Must be willing to work in Afghanistan and travel to other locations when required
What's on offer?
- Base pay of $4,000+ USD per month with hardship allowance and bonus opportunities
- Competitive rotation period
- Health insurance and personal accident insurance
- All expenses covered while in country of assignment
Apply online or call us for a confidential discussion
HCP International is a global automotive recruitment consultancy...