This job is no longer available
First Motor Company, an Al Futtaim Group Company, represents Chery and Volvo cars in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Operating facilities in Riyadh, Dammam and Jeddah. First Motor Company incorporates Al Futtaim best practices and processes, ensuring a superior sales and service experience for our customers in one of the fastest growing automobile markets in the GCC.
Al-Futtaim Automotive occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to their brands worldwide growth.
We currently seeking an experienced Fleet Sales Executive to join our Chery and Volvo sales team in Jeddah .The ideal candidate will be able to maximise every sales opportunity and build long term business relationships with all our customers and dealers.
Your main duties within the role include the following:
- Achieve or exceed allocated sales targets for new units and exploring other sales opportunities such as service contracts and trade in.
- Deliver the highest levels of customer service, thereby creating customer loyalty and repeat sales
- Adhere to company procedures, particularly around cash and credit handling, to ensure safety of cash and minimum bad debts
- Constantly improve and update knowledge of product range, features and benefits
- Maintain awareness of automotive industry, paying particular attention to new features, technical developments, market trends, competitor analysis, selling techniques and customer handling skills
- Be able to handle bulk purchase deals, contracts, tenders formalities, Auto Finance and banking facilities
- Follow up with prospective buyers, including telephone enquiries, showroom walk-ins and field visits to existing and new business clients
- Ability to problem-solve and ultimately deliver sales results within set timeframes.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- University or higher Diploma is the minimum acceptable education level
- Demonstrable experience within automotive sales is required
- Excellent communication and sales ability
- Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
- Fluency in English communication. Fluency in Arabic will be an added advantage
- Candidate must possess a valid Saudi Arabian driving license
- Good team player, experienced in a professional, high pressure, working environment
- An understanding of IT systems would be advantageous, and experience with MS Office is essential
- Candidates with Technical or Business management background are encouraged to apply as training will be provided for the right individual.