This job is no longer available
Insulation/ CUI (Corrosion under Insulation) Inspector, Qatar
Leading EPC company seeking to recruit an Inulation/ CUI Inspector for 3 year contract in Qatar.
***Must be available for mobilisation by mid December 2012***
- Reporting into the Sr. Corrosion Engineer
- Maintaining plant integrity and reliability
- Conducting regular Insulation/ CUI inspections
- Providing QA/QC assistance to the Hot/Cold insulation operations QC team and providing inspection coverage to shutdown related insulated equipment, piping and structural elements.
- Failure investigation inspections.
- 8 years experience: trade insulation, CUI and Coating Inspections
- 5 years experience or 5 projects in oil and gas
- 4 years experience as an Insulation/ CUI Inspector
- Hot and Cold Insulation activities
- Experience in PIR, PUF and Mineral Wood
Visa, flight ticket, fully furnished single / family status accommodation, internal transportation, insurance, medical, lunch.
- Single Status: 14 calendar days for every 3 months of continuous work at site (unpaid)
- Family Status: 30 calendar days for every 11 months of continuous work at site (unpaid)
40 hours per week (onshore)
Skills and Qualification
- ICorr Level 2, NACE Level 3, FROSIO Level 2, SSPC PCI Level 1, TWI-BGAS Grade 2
- Ability to use: WFT, DFT, PIG, HATE, TD Scan gauges
- Bachelors degree