This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
Reports to: Sales Manager/Principle
The key duty of a property consultant is to provide sound advice to potential buyers. He must present real estate properties in the best light to promote sales and offer financing advice based on each client's needs. His job requires knowledge of local demographic and economic trends to guide his customers with integrity and build their trust.
- Actively source new business and to develop and maintain existing clients.
- Prospect for potential customers via e-mail, telephone, management referrals and outside visits.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationship with clients and potential customers by answering their concerns and inquiries as well as providing information on real estate market.
- Strong objection handling skills.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- RERA certification is strongly preferred.
- Must have EXCELLENT sales & leasing skills.
A bachelor's degree in real estate, business administration, accounting or a related field is a requirement for this position.