This job is no longer available
POSITION: Sales Executive – Industrial Sales
SALARY: To be discussed
NEW CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT
• Identify new customer in different business segments in the Market – Major construction projects, industrial projects & major trading houses.
• Coordinate with Sales Manager to submit proposal.
• Make joint customer calls with the Sales Manager and work towards securing the business.
MANAGE CURRENT PORTFOLIO
• Ensure there is a seamless operation starting from identifying the customer needs to final delivery of the product.
• Build relationships at all levels within the customer business to give a feel of partnership relationship.
• To work towards a preferred Brand position within the industry.
• To work in securing new small business by doing regular visits in the market.
• Manage a business volume between 2000T to 3000 MT depending on the experience on the job.
• Provide update on the Competitor activities on a regular basis to the Sales Manager.
• Participate actively in team meetings and Propose suitable strategies for increasing Market Share.
• Regularly update the customer data base with new customer prospects
• Report on new developments in the market in terms of projects in the region as well as new projects secured by the existing customers.
• Ensure that the credit rating of the customers are in line with the company credit policy.
• Matured person who can Initiate independently new prospects, follow-up, with good understanding of the lubricants market.
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Analytical with the ability to attend to all the details.
• Arabic speaking
• At least 2 to 5 Years Experience in Business to Business Sales preferably from the lubricants industry.
• Graduate in Engineering Degree preferred