This job is no longer available
Responsible for the effective deployment and revenue growth of Schneider Electric Pipeline Management Solution & Offer across EMEA.
As a Solution focused position within Global Oil & Gas Center this will be accomplished primarily by
- Deploying, implementing the Pipeline Management Solution strategic sales and marketing plan
- Leveraging the existing OG Energy sales team & sales network of Schneider Electric
- Establishing direct contact with end-users (target accounts / projects) and selected Epc's - to prescribe, perform pre-sale activities (ie: feed support) and eventually secure order the Schneider Pipeline Mngt offer.
Work closely with Sales to convert customers by proposing innovative TVDA (tested validated documented) solutions architectures to address customer needs, requirements and pain-points, and prescribe these Solutions offer with customers - primarily end-users & selected EPC's to ensure sales conversion.
- Develop and foster high level relationships within existing target customers and future customer base, OG Sales community, relevant network and Industry Associations.
- Develop, manage, and coordinate technical solutions pre-sales activities with customers in collaboration with the Sales teams and channel partners as appropriate
- Lead or support in key Solutions pursuits - directly with targeted end-users and selected EPC's - leveraging and coordinating existing Schneider Electric resources
- Provide effective technical demonstrations in person and remotely in pursuit of large sales opportunities - using demo's or proper sales collateral (i.e.: webinars)
- Develop adequate project execution strategies - leveraging Schneider Electric Projects & Services teams -and adapt to the opportunity and scope of the solution offered
- Foster and leverage both Schneider Electric resources and partnerships as they related to providing a complete solution & offer for customers and coordinate them
- Maintain database of active opportunities and report on the same
- Min of 10 to 15 years of increasing responsibilities successfully accomplished in a technology (Enterprise Software, Scada) or Systems Integration/ Project business. End-User experience (Pipeline Operator) also of interest
- Strong technical background with SCADA, Pipeline Applications and process control software as applied in markets such as Oil and Gas Pipelines.
- Experience with Energy Management desirable
- Knowledge of the Pipeline Industry, customer needs and requirements and it's key regulatory environment impacting them in N.America
- Demonstrated commercial, technical and business acumen, particularly experience in leading complex project & solutions technical sales.
- Experience with partnering with executive level management at customers, systems integrators or other relevant stake-holders to drive Solutions results.
- Proven ability to work both independently and thru others to deliver results.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent English written & oral
- Arabic, Russian or French proficiency a plus (although optional)