This job is no longer available
Solution Architects in Schneider Electric are highly motivated and pragmatic individuals who demonstrate excellent communication and relationship skills coupled with deep technical knowledge of the customer process as well as Schneider offer. They are able to understand complex business problems, including customer's decision criteria, and have the ability to overcome diverse obstacles to develop and realize creative and effective solutions.
Responsible for the effective deployment and revenue growth of Schneider Electric e-House Solution & Offer - primarily in Europe, Middle East and Africa
As a Solution focused position within- Global Oil & Gas Center - this will be accomplished primarily by
- Deploying implementing the e-House Solution strategic sales and marketing plan
- Leveraging the existing OG Energy sales team & sales network of Schneider Electric
- Establishing direct contact with end-users (target accounts / projects) and selected EPC's - to prescribe, perform pre-sale activities (ie: feed support) and eventually secure the order for the Schneider e-House Solution offer.
- Having knowledge of suitable e-House manufacturers within EMEA.
- Work closely with Sales Team to convert customers by proposing innovative TVDA (tested validated documented). This will be primarily end-users & selected EPC's.
- Develop and foster high level relationships within existing target customers and future customer base, OG Sales community, relevant network and Industry Associations.
- Develop, manage, and coordinate technical solutions pre-sales activities with customers in collaboration with the Sales teams and channel partners as appropriate.
- Provide effective technical demonstrations in person and remotely in pursuit of large sales
- To provide solutions architectures to address customer needs, requirements and pain-points, and prescribe these Solutions offer with customers.
- To build relationships so that we can ensure sales conversion.
- Having a maintained database of active opportunities
- Building the customer base in conjunction with the Sales Team.
- Building Solutions Awareness.
- Minimum of 10 years of increasing responsibilities successfully accomplished in a modular building related industry. End-User and EPC experience is desirable.
- Needs to have consultative selling skills
- Needs to be able to demonstrate the capability to Innovate
- Understand e-house customer needs/requirements
- Understand technologies & Regulatory Trends impacting on the e-house industry
- Excellent English written & oral
- Strong technical background with modular building construction applications as applied in markets such as Oil and Gas substations - both on and off shore.
- Strong technical understanding of HVAC in an eHouse environment.
- Demonstrated commercial, technical and business acumen, particularly experience in leading complex project & solutions technical sales.
- Experience with partnering with executive level management at customers, systems integrators or other relevant stake-holders to drive Solutions results.
- Proven ability to work both independently and thru others to deliver results.
- Needs to demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.