This job is no longer available
Al Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and our businesses encompass every aspect of the Automotive sector; from passenger and commercial vehicles, construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
One of our Automotive businesses, Al-Futtaim Motors, is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Toyota, our ever popular brand, is rightly the predominant profile in its class on the UAE's roads and caters for a wide range of motoring enthusiasts.
We are looking to expand our Lexus team by recruiting an experienced Dealer Principal to be based in Dubai. The Dealer Principal will be responsible for:
- Directing, motivating, and coaching Branch employees to assure they consistently offer superior levels of service to the guest.
- Leading and maximising the performance of all the branch operational functions: New Car Sales, Used Car Sales, Mechanical / Body & Paint Services (where applicable), Spare Parts, Accessories, Personnel Dpt. and related Support Services Dept.
- Directing the activities of all departmental managers; coaching them in establishing their departmental financial and non-financial objectives: Sales, profits, capital expenditures, manpower, Employee Engagement, Guest Engagement; and, continuously monitor and evaluate their progress toward achieving those objectives.
- Promoting a cooperative work environment where employees can prosper; finding rewards in their efforts; and, be challenged to continuously improve.
- Setting the standards for integrity, ethics, and job performance.
- Ensuring adherence to the brand standards and requirements throughout the branch operations.
- Ensuring branch compliance with company mission, vision, values, and all Government regulations relating to employment, compensation, safety, harassment, and discrimination.
To be considered for this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum - Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- 8 years experience in Sales or Services where 4 years in Management role.
- Be able to motivate, develop, and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- The job will require someone who can accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Good judgment and decision making skills, social perceptiveness.
- Aggressive sales experience
- You must be alert and have excellent problem solving skills
- UAE National preferred.