This job is no longer available
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
To receive the customers in the workshop and also handle the telephone board to facilitate proper customer reception and better communication-flow.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES / CONTENT:
- Customer Reception - Clients receive in the Workshop should be direct to concerned person or Department like Service Manager, Service Advisor, Appointment Staff, Cashier and the like. The customers belong to different nationalities and should be given a good impression, the job holder has to exhibit very pleasing temperament and welcome them with humility and courteousness.
Incoming Telephone Calls - Attend to all the incoming calls and direct the same to the concerned staff members without delay as far as possible. If the concerned telephone extension is busy, the caller is advised either to wait the line or to call back. In some cases, telephone numbers are noted and the call is returned as soon as the line is free. In case the called person is not available on his seat or he is out on official duties, the message is taken and passed on to him as soon as he returns from outside or a company mobile can be provided as well.
Customer Inquiries - Attend to customer inquiries on phone or personal regarding Workshop timings, telephone numbers, locations, etc. Normal inquiries are handled by the job holder herself. In case technical information or any other serious nature, the inquiries are directed to the concerned person for their handling.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Should have good telephone handling skills - answer all incoming calls and handle callers & re-divert calls as appropriate and take adequate message when required when other staff is not able to answer call
- Greet and meet with customers when they visit the workshop
- Regularly following up with workshop controllers and technicians on vehicle status, updating customers regularly on progress and ensuring delivery of vehicles within proposed timeframe
- Help service advisors for opening service order and making sales order during the peak hours.
- Should explain objective of periodic maintenance service to customer ( after in house training )
- Minimum Qualifications/Training - SSC or equivalent
- Knowledge of PBX Board handling
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a reputed organization