This job is no longer available
Our client, a multinational luxury bathroom fittings company , is seeking a International Project Consultant to be based in company’s regional office. Your main job responsibility would be to build up and maintain intensive relationships with Architect and Interior Designers and promoting the brands and products of company in order to get company’s products for projects.
Your essential duties will include but not limited to:
• Build up a Project and customer database for the territory, structured use of existing databases and external data;
• Creation of market potential analysis and support in market development plans;
• Process management when supporting allocated international Key accounts;
• Information to colleagues about the international target groups, “auxiliary activities” with national customers to ensure the link to the national team;
• Ensure communication with the International Project Consultant network via IP Services;
• Link to the respective sales organizations;
• Input in Marketing and Business Plan;
• Carry out trainings and seminars;
Person Profile The ideal candidate should hold a degree in Mechanical Engineer/Economics/Architecture/Interior Design with at least 5 years experience in project business and/or trade business preferably in sanitary, construction or building industry. Excellent Communication skills in English and Arabic would be an added advantage. Proficiency in MS Office is essential or similar document management software would be advantage. You must have strong communication skills, team player, self starter and problem solver then this is the job for you!